Color: White Gold/ Marble
Diana Amparo Aponte.
Classic frames take new form when our beautiful mother serves as the muse. AMPARO compliments her like no other pair in our collection.
Reading glasses get a chic new upgrade with these spunky frames. Don’t worry -- these aren’t your parents’ average pair of eyewear. AMPARO features a cutout cat eye style frame, a stainless steel metal frame with marble or tortoise acetate temple tips. These glasses are perfect for anyone looking to add a bit of flair and style to their look.
- Stainless steel metal frame
- Metal/ acetate nose pads
- Optical lenses are enhanced with UV (ultraviolet) + HEV (blue light) protection - Give your eyes the break they deserve with our frames that double as computer glasses but don't compromise style!
- Packaging includes a luxury box, folding case and microfiber cleaning cloth
Lens Width – 49
Nose Bridge Width – 17
Temple Arm Length – 145
If you are not completely satisfied with your Coco and Breezy online purchase, we will gladly accept the unworn or defective items for an exchange, within 15 days of the date you received the item. Please contact us email@example.com. Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty. You assume full responsibility for your use of your purchase. Please see our return and warranty claim procedures in our FAQ.
Unfortunately, FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address, but these may be used as a billing address if need be.
- the frame width should be slightly wider than your face, more than a fingers width between the temple and your face is a sign the frame is too wide
- the frames should be level with your eyebrows
- the frames need to sit flush with the bridge of your nose, unless it's a keyhole bridge
- the frame size is made of three
components measured in millimeters:
(can be found stamped on inner temple)
49 - 17 - 145
a - b - c
- a. lens width
b. bridge width
c. temple length