Lens Color: Blue Gradient
This frame places the ‘fun’ in funky while to bringing forth soft notes of jazz. The vibrancy of our Goddaughter in Minnesota, PEYTON was the primary inspiration for the design. A notched strip of gold metal at the temple and the temple tips thematically pull the details together.
- Acetate frame, temples
- Laminated nose pads
- Lenses have 100% UV protection
- Packaging includes a luxury box, folding case and microfiber cleaning cloth
Lens Width – 53
Nose Bridge Width – 20
Temple Arm Length – 145
If you are not completely satisfied with your Coco and Breezy online purchase, we will gladly accept the unworn or defective items for an exchange, within 15 days of the date you received the item. Please contact us email@example.com. Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty. You assume full responsibility for your use of your purchase. Please see our return and warranty claim procedures in our FAQ.
Unfortunately, FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address, but these may be used as a billing address if need be.
- the frame width should be slightly wider than your face, more than a fingers width between the temple and your face is a sign the frame is too wide
- the frames should be level with your eyebrows
- the frames need to sit flush with the bridge of your nose, unless it's a keyhole bridge
- the frame size is made of three
components measured in millimeters:
(can be found stamped on inner temple)
53 - 20 - 145
a - b - c
- a. lens width
b. bridge width
c. temple length