Color: Gold/ Tortoise
August 4, 1990.
Coco and Breezy were born on this day in AUGUST, the time of year where summer is slowly transitioning into fall. These glasses feature a metal stainless steel frame with a natural brow line and an acetate lens-framing outline. AUGUST gives off the coolness of ‘90s style and makes it modern. These frames are perfect for transitioning into any season and are soon to be your new favorite everyday pair!
- Stainless steel metal frame with acetate lens-framing outline
- Ceramic nose pad and solid acetate temple tips
- Optical lenses include UV (ultraviolet) + HEV (blue light) protection - Give your eyes the break they deserve with our frames that double as computer glasses but don't compromise style!
- Packaging includes a luxury box, folding case and microfiber cleaning cloth.
WANNA ADD YOUR PRESCRIPTION / READING LENSES?
After your purchase head over to https://www.lensabl.com/cocoandbreezy to add your prescription / reading lenses.
Follow these 4 easy steps:
1) Add your prescription and shipping details and place your order.
2) Lensabl will send a pre-paid box to you.
3) Drop your Coco and Breezy frames in the box and ship them off for processing.
4) Lensabl will process your lenses and deliver them back to your doorstep!
DONT FORGET to use discount code CB2020 to get 20% off your lenses.
Lens Width – 50
Nose Bridge Width – 21
Temple Arm Length – 145
If you are not completely satisfied with your Coco and Breezy online purchase, we will gladly accept the unworn or defective items for an exchange, within 15 days of the date you received the item. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty. You assume full responsibility for your use of your purchase. Please see our return and warranty claim procedures in our FAQ.
Unfortunately, FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address, but these may be used as a billing address if need be.
- the frame width should be slightly wider than your face, more than a fingers width between the temple and your face is a sign the frame is too wide
- the frames should be level with your eyebrows
- the frames need to sit flush with the bridge of your nose, unless it's a keyhole bridge
- the frame size is made of three
components measured in millimeters:
(can be found stamped on inner temple)
50 - 21 - 145
a - b - c
- a. lens width
b. bridge width
c. temple length