Coco & Breezy accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. We also accept payments via Paypal and Google Checkout.
Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation. You can also log into your account and check the status of your order.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on our Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We ask that you give up to 7 days within the purchase for delivery. It usually takes 3-5 business days. If for some reason after 2 weeks you have not received your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not completely satisfied with your Coco & Breezy online purchase, we will gladly accept the un-worn, or defective items for an exchange, within 15 days of receipt of purchase.
Please Contact us email@example.com Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty.YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SAID PRODUCTS.
P.O. BOX/APO FPO ADDRESSES
Unfortunately, FEDEX will not deliver to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address but they may be used as a billing address if need be.
Contact us by email with any inquires at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message on our contact page regarding orders, returns, exchanges, wholesale, or any other services.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we secure transmission of that information to our merchant bank using 128-bit encryption technology. WE DO NOT STORE ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON OUR SITE
We have taken important measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized parties. Any page at www.cocoandbreezy.com that asks you for personal information is highly secure. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at email@example.com
15 DAY RETURN POLICY
You may return items purchased from www.cocoandbreezy.com for exchange or refund.
- Only items purchased from www.cocoandbreezy.com can be returned to www.cocoandbreezy.com. Items purchased from www.cocoandbreezy.com cannot be returned to any other retailer. Items purchase at a retailer must be returned to the retailer.
- All returns must be shipped to www.cocoandbreezy.com in like new, resellable condition within fifteen (15) days of their delivery date as recorded by the shipping method. Items shipped to www.cocoandbreezy.com more than fifteen (15) days past their recorded shipment delivery date will be returned to sender.
- All refunds will be to the credit card used to purchase the item(s) being returned.
- Returned items with non-stock lenses (e.g., custom tinted, etc.) will incur a $35.00 lens replacement fee that will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
- You may initiate a return by either (1) responding to the confirmation email that you received after placing your order, adding the word “Return” at the beginning of your subject line. Please be sure to add the reason for the return in the body of your response. Instructions will be sent to you along with a www.cocoandbreezy.com return merchandise authorization number (“RMA#”) and shipping label, or (2) Visit our website at www.cocoandbreezy.com and chat with one of our live representatives regarding your return.
- All returns must be sent via the provided shipping label and no return will be accepted without a valid www.cocoandbreezy.com packing slip and given (“RMA#”) clearly written on the packing slip.
- All items must be packed securely and returned in like new, resellable condition accompanied by all protective materials and accessories including, but not limited to, temple sleeves, tags, cases, cleaning cloths, boxes, and booklets.
- All returns must be packed securely and should be shipped in their original outer shipping carton using the original packing protection. If the original outer shipping carton and packing protection are not available, then you may substitute a strong outer shipping carton and foam packing materials of comparable quality suitable for shipping fragile items.
- Please include a photocopy of the www.cocoandbreezy.com packing slip that accompanied your shipment, clearly write your DITA RMA# at the top and keep a record of your Shipping tracking number.
- Coco and Breezy expressly reserves the right to refuse returns that do not fully comply with Coco and Breezy Return Policy and all other applicable policies governing purchases made through www.cocoandbreezy.com. All nonconforming returns will be returned to sender at sender’s expense.
|All of the content on Coco and Breezy’s website including product images, trademarks, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, artwork, images, and any video and/or audio materials are copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property owned, controlled, exclusively by Coco and Breezy LLCThe contents of Coco and Breezy’s site is intended for the personal non-commercial (aside from purchases by you from our site) used by visitors to the site. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, or otherwise use any copyrighted or trademarked materials present on this site without prior written consent. This includes using Coco and Breezy trademarks for metatags, in hidden text or otherwise using the trademarks for the purposes of gaining a higher ranking from search engines. Coco and Breezy LLC retains all rights in its copyrights and trademarks, trade names, brand names, and trade dress depicted on this site. Be aware that Coco and Breezy’s lawyers will aggressively enforce all intellectual property rights in the content.As a courtesy to our valued customers, Coco and Breezy LLC provides a repair service for any product not covered or past our warranty period. A repair charge will be assessed depending upon the style of your returned product. We will notify you of any charges and request payment in advance prior to any repair.If service is required and you are a Coco and Breezy customer, please pack your product in a cardboard box and use a shipping service that offers both insurance and tracking to ensure a safe delivery of your product. Coco and Breezy LLC is not responsible for packages lost in transit. Please send the sunglasses with proof of date purchased, :All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and product names of Coco and Breezy used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Coco and Breezy LLC in the U.S. and other countries. Coco and Breezy LLC technology and trademarks are constantly monitored and aggressively protected by our legal team.
Any comments or feedback submitted by users of the website shall be and remain the property of Coco and Breezy LLC. Coco and Breezy LLC is under no obligation to pay for or respond to any such comments or feedback provided by users.
The contents of the Coco and Breezy website are provided on an as is basis without warranty of any kind, neither expressed or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. You use Coco and Breezy’s site at your own risk and you assume all responsibility. Coco and Breezy will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer as a result of your use from this site.
Coco and Breezy eyewear products are warranted for ONE (1) year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. The warranty is valid only to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase from an Authorized Coco and Breezy Dealer that clearly shows the purchase date. Coco and Breezy does not warrant against any lens scratches. Alteration, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Coco and Breezy lenses will void this warranty. Scratched lenses are not covered under Coco and Breezy warranty policy. Replacement lenses can either be purchased through your local optician or www.cocoandbreezy.comFor all warranty claims, please contact Coco and Breezy Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an Coco and Breezy Service Authorization Number used to track your claim. To start the warranty process, you’ll need to send us the following pieces of information to properly evaluate your claim.
1. Coco and Breezy Service Questionnaire (we will send this to you)
2. Valid proof of purchase
*Confirms the date of purchase for warranty coverage
*Confirms you purchased from a Coco and Breezy Authorized DealerUnfortunately, without a valid form of proof of purchase
the warranty is not valid, but we may have other repair options, so please contact us.
3. Images or pictures of your product damage
*Helps us determine a product defect
*Helps us identify your specific product for repairs or replacement parts
4. Warranty department will send instructions on how to proceed once warranty eligibility is confirmed.